This qualification reflects the role of employees such as production operators in a metalliferous processing facility or a coal preparation and treatment plant, who perform tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the qualification.
· RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
· RIIENV302E Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
· RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
· RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
· RIIGOV201E Comply with site work processes/ procedures
· RIICOM301E Communicate information
· RIIMCP301D Monitor coal preparation plant operations
· RIIHAN311F Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier
· RIIMPO305F Conduct coal stockpile dozer operations
· RIIPRO301D Conduct crushing and screening plant operations
· RIISRM302D Conduct stockpile reclaiming operations
· RIIMCP202D Conduct rail dispatch operations
· RIIVEH305E Operate and maintain a four-wheel drive vehicl
Time and Duration: 8 Hours
To achieve an RPL you must complete the Student Application Kit ensuring you complete all sections within the kit. This includes but not limited to, a self- assessment, employment details and evidence collection table. You will also be required to complete Enrolment Form & LLN Test and provide the following evidence with your enrolment paperwork:
· Drivers Licence or another form of legal identification. E.G. Passport, High Risk Work Licence.
You can access your USI code at the link below.
Once this has all been processed, you will then be required to complete the following but not necessarily in the order provided:
The allocated Trainer/ Assessor will support the coordination of this evidence to ensure a seamless & transparent approach.
Alternatively once you have completed the Student Application kit, you can also attend Col Joy Training Services facilities to undertake a face to face session with the Trainer/ Assessor for teh competency converstaion & Challenge test. This is able to be scheduled based on trainer availability.
Please note: It is critical CJTS have the completed Student Application Kit prior to attending the face to face session
If you would like a copy of the RPL Student Application Kit before committing to this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy.
Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn when attending courses.
Our office front is located at 12 Fursden Street, Glenella, 4740.
Please be advise if attending a course, you cannot park in Fursden Street.
Free off-street parking is available at 7 Brickworks Court, Glenella, 4740 located off Glenella Connection Road. Once you have secured a park the entrance to the rear of our building is locate between the blue and cream coloured buildings Follow the signage through to reception for check in.
Want to book online, see available courses on our calendar