This qualification reflects the role of employees such as production operators in an open cut mine or quarry, who perform tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures. Typically we include the below units of competency in the training plan, however this can be customised to meet vocational outcomes according to your role and experience. Units of competency include:
· RIIENV201D Identify and assess environmental and heritage concerns
· RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
· RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
· RIICOM301D Communicate information
· RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/ procedures
· RIIMPO301E Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
· RIIMPO304E Conduct wheel loader operations
· RIIVEH305E Operate and maintain four wheel drive vehicles
· RIIHAN307E Operate a vehicle loading crane
· RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform
· TLILIC0002 License to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above
· RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
· RIIHAN305D Operate a gantry or overhead crane
Time and Duration: 8 Hours
To achieve an RPL you must complete the Student Application Kit ensuring you complete all sections within the kit. This includes but not limited to, a self- assessment, employment details and evidence collection table. You will also be required to complete Enrolment Form & LLN Test and provide the following evidence with your enrolment paperwork:
· Drivers Licence or another form of legal identification. E.G. Passport, High Risk Work Licence.
You can access your USI code at the link below.
Once this has all been processed, you will then be required to complete the following but not necessarily in the order provided:
The allocated Trainer/ Assessor will support the coordination of this evidence to ensure a seamless & transparent approach.
Alternatively once you have completed the Student Application kit, you can also attend Col Joy Training Services facilities to undertake a face to face session with the Trainer/ Assessor for teh competency converstaion & Challenge test. This is able to be scheduled based on trainer availability.
Please note: It is critical CJTS have the completed Student Application Kit prior to attending the face to face session
If you would like a copy of the RPL Student Application Kit before committing to this course, please email email@example.com and request a copy.
Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn when attending courses.
Our office front is located at 12 Fursden Street, Glenella, 4740.
Please be advise if attending a course, you cannot park in Fursden Street.
Free off-street parking is available at 7 Brickworks Court, Glenella, 4740 located off Glenella Connection Road. Once you have secured a park the entrance to the rear of our building is locate between the blue and cream coloured buildings Follow the signage through to reception for check in.
Want to book online, see available courses on our calendar