This program is for those who have previous Coal Mining experience and wish to have this recognised and achieve the units of competency for recognised Standard 11 Surface & Underground.
Units which may be RPL'd include:
Time and Duration: 8 Hours
Face to Face Requirements
Things to bring with you:
· To achieve an RPL you must complete the Student Application Kit ensuring you complete all sections within the kit. This includes but not limited to, a self- assessment, employment details and evidence collection table.
· Drivers Licence or another form of legal identification. E.G. Passport, High Risk Work Licence.
You can access your USI code at the link below.
On the day:
· You will complete a Challenge test,
· You will undertake practical tasks that the Col Joy Training Services Assessor will observe using the appropriate equipment,
· Your assessor will undertake a competency conversation to verify your experience and this is where you will provide real work examples.
Please note: It is critical CJTS have the completed Student Application Kit prior to attending the face to face session.
If you would like a copy of the RPL Student Application Kit before committing to this course, please email email@example.com and request a copy.
Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn when attending courses.
Our office front is located at 12 Fursden Street, Glenella, 4740.
Please be advise if attending a course, you cannot park in Fursden Street.
Free off-street parking is available at 7 Brickworks Court, Glenella, 4740 located off Glenella Connection Road. Once you have secured a park the entrance to the rear of our building is locate between the blue and cream coloured buildings Follow the signage through to reception for check in.
Want to book online, see available courses on our calendar